No. of Recommendations: 0
Absolutely false. You can get a Master's in Chemistry and in Physics.

So far, everything I've seen regarding a Masters in Chemistry has appeared to be it counts as terminal degree if someone started out pursuing a PhD and then decided not to continue. It was listed by Forbes as being one of the worst degrees for a job considering the expense vs. possible income.

Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.