Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: dueys Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 129  
Subject: Acqisition Date: 9/5/2000 11:15 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Acqisition is not a suprise, but $13.75 SUCKS
Print the post Back To Top
Author: stevenweisberg Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 128 of 129
Subject: Re: Acqisition Date: 9/22/2000 10:03 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Look on the bright side. At least the price wasn't below $10 which is where it had been trading frequently. Too bad it was not a stock swap. UGS looks like a good investment even if they are a bit stodgy.

Author: dueys Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 129 of 129
Subject: Re: Acqisition Date: 9/22/2000 4:18 PM
What ever happened to all of the class actions. I was counting on regaining a few bucks from them. Using a full service broker to buy my first stocks resulted in paying way too much.For the stock and the service!!!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement