No. of Recommendations: 23
Actually, it wasn't me who reported the post. Believe it or not, it's true.
-------------------------------------------
I don't believe you, but tell me, what was the FAable offense? Someone saying "i find it hard to have any empathy for her" is enough to delete an entire thread? Are you ******* serious? Another thing how come i wasn't notified it was FAed?

Sorry, she is in the same group that would knock me out with a bike lock if i said i wanted muslim immigration halted for 90 days, and i'm supposed to feel bad she was made to feel the wrath of what she wants for everyone else because she is so damn naive?

I still find it hard to have any empathy for her, whatta ya gonna do about it? Ban me for feeling a certain way and expressing it?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement