UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wallymon Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 15  
Subject: AGM and the Foolish 8 Date: 5/21/2001 4:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hello All,

AGM has been very appealing here of late and so I purchased some. What I would like to find is the real strength (or weakness) of the company from the inside OR, if its fundamentals are weaker than other competing companies in its industry group. If Mgmt and internal process' are solid, adding more stock would be desirable because of AGM's appealing price movement.

If you know anything about the operation of AGM or risks in its clientel, this info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Fool On.

dave
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JohnFFish Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3 of 15
Subject: Re: AGM and the Foolish 8 Date: 5/26/2001 1:07 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
If you know anything about the operation of AGM or risks in its clientel, this info would be greatly appreciated.

I can only say that it is now rated by IBD as the #1 stock in its industry group. don't know if it's buy here or wait for a pull back tho.

Author: wallymon Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4 of 15
Subject: Re: AGM and the Foolish 8 Date: 5/28/2001 11:48 AM
#1 stock in its industry group.

Thanks John,

I did buy a position at its pivot, but will probably wait for a pullback before I go further. It is definitely a stock to keep watching.

dave

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement