UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: microfood Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308782  
Subject: ahhh. . . that's better Date: 5/29/2001 4:33 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
Behold -- the power of the P-box!

-A.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: joycets Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 73592 of 308782
Subject: Re: ahhh. . . that's better Date: 5/31/2001 1:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
can you please explain the P-box?

thx.
joyce with a little star now.

Author: aja91 Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 73600 of 308782
Subject: Re: ahhh. . . that's better Date: 5/31/2001 1:23 PM
Recommendations: 0
can you please explain the P-box?

thx.
joyce with a little star now.

Congrats on the star!

Next to a poster's name you can see two faces. One is smiling, the other is frowning. If you click on the frown, you place the poster in your penalty box (P-Box) - which means you don't see any messages from them.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement