Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: acornpc Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 105  
Subject: aho dividend? Date: 8/22/2004 2:49 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Just started watching AHO, and note a 10% dividend last paid on 9/02[?].
Do you think they will pony up this year?
Does anybody like this stock at this price?
Are their troubles going away or still a reality?
Thanks
Acorn
Print the post Back To Top
Author: artsenreet Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 97 of 105
Subject: Re: aho dividend? Date: 11/3/2004 7:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hi Acom,

I think the stock is a classic value play at this price.

I'm not sure about the dividend this year, but in coming years I surely expect a steady stream again.

Author: jolof Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 98 of 105
Subject: Re: aho dividend? Date: 3/23/2005 10:53 AM
Next dividend, do not know, however as a twenty year associate I can say;
if AHO continues with their present restructuring growth is going to continue.

Author: Jam60 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 99 of 105
Subject: Re: aho dividend? Date: 10/17/2005 6:51 PM
Continue to grow. company has come along way.

Author: macgoo Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 101 of 105
Subject: Re: aho dividend? Date: 1/7/2006 3:07 PM
I have high hopes for this company- I believe in it to the tune of 715,000 shares! They paid a large dividend a couple years ago (over $500,000.00 on my shares) and I think they are running on all eight cylinders. I'm holding this stock and will revaluate when it's in the $20's (per share). Not that long ago it was in the 30's. I wouldn't be surprised to see a good constant dividend in the next year or two. Regardless I think the management is superb- take a look at their last annual report- very easy to read, management is very open and honest on the their road to recovery.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement