UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: coachg One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 269  
Subject: A.I.M. Investing method Date: 11/27/2000 6:28 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I just completed an interesting book,"How to make a million in the stock market." The author presents a method of investing in the market that triggers buys and sells based on a few calculations.You start off with 33% of your money in cash and 66% in stocks. If your stocks go down a certain % it triggers a buy out of your cash side. If your stocks go up you sell off a % and put it in your cash side. If anyone has any experience with this or is using this method I would enjoy your input. This is an old book. (3rd) edition 1992

Coachg
Print the post Back To Top
Author: cowman914 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 210 of 269
Subject: Re: A.I.M. Investing method Date: 3/12/2001 12:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I can't comment on the effectiveness of this investment strategy, but I, too, am interested in knowing if anyone else has tried the A.I.M. method. I purchased the book and cassette tapes from Robert Lichello back in 1988. I was impressed with the system but did not have two nickels to rub together at the time. Recently, I found a trial version of a software program to automatically calculate the A.I.M. method of investing. Can anyone offer any insight into this method of investing?

Author: dasher101 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 249 of 269
Subject: Re: A.I.M. Investing method Date: 7/31/2001 5:30 PM
I have read the book twice and it makes a lot of sense, but I still didn't try it. I even made a spread sheet for it a long time ago. Can't wait to hear if anyone has tried it.

Author: lostcowboy1 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 261 of 269
Subject: Re: A.I.M. Investing method Date: 9/14/2001 4:13 PM
If you go over to http://www.aim-users.com/ you can read about Tom Veale and how well he has been doing using AIM.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement