UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: eblover Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308722  
Subject: Airline miles? Date: 7/23/2014 10:03 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hi everyone. I was wondering what everyone used for an airline miles card? I had a Disney card, which I used to rack up points and got to use almost $1000 in points for my vacation next month. Now, I want to cancel that card and use an airline mileage card so I can use it for other annual family trips. Any help would be appreciated. :)
Print the post Back To Top
Author: vkg Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 308413 of 308722
Subject: Re: Airline miles? Date: 7/23/2014 10:58 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I have an Alaska Air card, which I plan on cancelling. For a number of years, the annual companion ticket more than paid for the annual fee.

They have increased the annual fee, increased the cost of the annual companion ticket, and decreased the value of the annual companion ticket. Combine that with I am flying less because several family members have passed away. The combination no longer makes it a useful rewards card for me.

Author: FiddleDeeDee Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 308415 of 308722
Subject: Re: Airline miles? Date: 7/23/2014 1:47 PM
Recommendations: 0
We just got a Capital Venture card last week. We wanted to keep DH's work expenses separate from our household expenses and thought we would try it and get some benefit for ourselves at the same time. Don't have any track record for it yet, though.... It was a suggestion on Mint.com which we have been using for a few months.

Fifi

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement