Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: IKan Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 63849  
Subject: ALA and exports Date: 1/30/2013 9:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
One of my favourite utilities AltaGas Ltd. and Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd. are forming a partnership to pursue opportunities to export energy from Canada.

They are to send Nat gas to Asia.

I like this.

A little price pop on this news unfortunately lowered the dividend yield by ~0.5%. Still yielding ~4.0%.

http://altagas.mwnewsroom.com/press-releases/altagas-ltd-and...

IKan.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: tim443 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 63255 of 63849
Subject: Re: ALA and exports Date: 1/30/2013 9:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
IKan like that. }};-D

http://boards.fool.com/new-lng-player-30512615.aspx?sort=who...

Author: IKan Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 63256 of 63849
Subject: Re: ALA and exports Date: 1/30/2013 9:55 PM
Thanx tim for the link.

I still regularly add to my DRIP in this one.

IKan

Author: tim443 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 63257 of 63849
Subject: Re: ALA and exports Date: 1/30/2013 9:58 PM
I'm dripping that one as well, it's actually in wife's TFSA.

Author: IKan Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 63258 of 63849
Subject: Re: ALA and exports Date: 1/30/2013 10:01 PM
Is that a full DRIP (partial shares involved) or Synthetic DRIP?

I do the full DRIP/OCP via Computershare.

Author: tim443 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 63259 of 63849
Subject: Re: ALA and exports Date: 1/30/2013 10:45 PM
Is that a full DRIP (partial shares involved) or Synthetic DRIP?

I do the full DRIP/OCP via Computershare.

They seem to buy as many full shares as they can at the 5% discount with the cash and "add the leftovers to the next buy" (not sure about the last bit?) , but in truth I don't watch that account very closely. I also have a whole lot of PennWest in it with a DRIP as well.

Tim

http://www.altagas.ca/investors/share_information/drip

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement