UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: sun2207 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 168  
Subject: Alan Greenspan Date: 5/24/2000 8:53 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
ALAN Greenspan is a trator, what he did cause us $ to fall, stocks to fall, only people who gets hurt are ordinary people and working people with their 401K
PLANS, the big people who know how to short the market is laughing all their ways to the bank. I think a lot curse will be on him, if he raises interest
rate another time in June. Unfortunately, Alan Greenspan played right into the hands of those who thinks US is not the best place to invest, look at Sound Advice,they have advocated Eroupean stocks and Bear funds for a while now , those mongers only love money, they don't love US, being the best country in the world, just when US gets to be world reknown and our stocks and tech firms get lifted, he has to slam
it down, how would new companies to raise funds, now that no one wants IPOs, most of April IPOs are down way below their offering prices, and those incubators
are also down and down.......Alan Greenspoon is basically a traitor to our country,just when all other countries are pulling money into US to fund our economic expansion and causing our long sluggish economy to do well, workers get jobs,hopes return to our nation, with president Clinton at the helm, we were
doing well,now with Greenspoon's strokes of death.......bit by bit everything will be taken away from ordinary people and the companies whose innovation and the technology that can lift not only US, but the entire wold......look at the Asia markets now they are also down, down .......if this persists what happens, only the privillaged few whose heart are made of rock will be benefited, the ordinary breadwinner will lose their faith in investing for the long haul , comapnies can not find money for expansion, research and development will be dead, ordinary people get out of the market, brockage firm to go belly up, banks to go belly up, comapnies to go
belly up, citizens to go belly up.......I know I am pessiministic, but this is in fact will happen when Greespoon played into some money mougue's hands.
Excuse for my poor spelling, for I indeed feel very stupid these days. another fool.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Post of the Day:
Berkshire Hathaway

IBM: Is Buffett Wrong, or Brilliant?
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement