UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: rinjr715 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 168  
Subject: Alan, it's time! Date: 11/30/2000 11:43 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 6
Given what's up in the economy and the markets lately, I think it's time for AG to drop the inflation bias. It's more likely at this point that inflation is going to drop, not rise, so I think for now Mr. Greenpants has won his inflation fight and needs to quit kicking the dead horse.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Stephool Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 132 of 168
Subject: Re: Alan, it's time! Date: 11/30/2000 2:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
If he reads this board, I agree with you i do it .5 on both, but if they do it most likely be .25. You are right it is time. Consumer confidence has to be down, and the blue chips are yet to be affected. Start now bwfore it is to late.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement