Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: iamstevev Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 482  
Subject: Alarming discovery on DDD Date: 11/12/2012 1:07 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
This morning I read this article on DDD printing from Seeking Alpha and it made me very uncomfortable, perhaps why the stock is off by $4 this morning. It seems the company has been using acquisitions to bolster earnings and that actual sales of DDD printers are flat, any thoughts?

http://m.seekingalpha.com/article/999501
Print the post Back To Top
Author: canadacomments Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 79 of 482
Subject: Re: Alarming discovery on DDD Date: 11/12/2012 1:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I just read the same Seeking Alpha article as you iamstevev. Hope we can get a reply from one of the MF analysts soon! My portfolio is quite anemic and it doesn't need to bleed anymore than it already is.

Author: itsratso One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 80 of 482
Subject: Re: Alarming discovery on DDD Date: 11/12/2012 1:47 PM
i'm not sold that anything "alarming" has been "discovered".

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement