Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
All,
I also bought my first FARO after the original HG rec in 2003. I have bought and sold over the years and was one of the R Monkeys too. I just could not see the principle owners fudging anything and risking what was surely most of their life savings so I got stubborn and stuck with them.

I have sold some along the way and bought when they had some of their awful Qtrly reports, and they've had some doozies. I also wish there were more of you guys more knowledgeable than me to post on these and the HG boards.

Mike,
One of our top HG TMFers is TomE TMF1000 who I believe advocates holding a few shares in most every stock he has bought and doing just what you are suggesting--trading the stock. His long multi page reports on all the stocks he watches are a book worth the subscription in themselves.
Keep us posted on how you plan to hedge your portfolio. I sure need to know more about that. I have tried using Put options as a hedge right before the Qtrly reports.

Best luck and keep in touch.

Charlie
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement