UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: bighairymike Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 734789  
Subject: All Kids Left Behind Date: 1/9/2013 6:29 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Heard this as a proposed slogan for all the debt we are heaping on our children and grandchildren. I like it. I can see it on a bumper sticker.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: CCinOC Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 665457 of 734789
Subject: Re: All Kids Left Behind Date: 1/9/2013 6:37 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
I think Americans, prior to Owebama wracking up more debt in four years than all other previous administrations combined, were asleep at the switch about our national debt. I for one was unaware of this looming problem. What's alarming isn't the debt, which is gigantic, but that many people are not only unaware of it, as I once was, but that libtards, aware of it, curiously don't seem to mind at all!

Oh, I forgot about Krugman. Mystery solved.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement