UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: nutsandbolts Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 24252  
Subject: ally ????? Date: 3/14/2012 12:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I am not sure about these employees!

When I had trouble entering earlier, one of the employees suggested just changing the 1st number of the password one digit and he stayed on the phone so that I was sure it worked....and it did. now I had a new password. Today I received my tax report from them (Mar 14th)and thought I would check to make sure the account was empty. NO, .13 cents remain good grief I removed the amount they stated to close it.

NOW...adding insult to injury I tried several times to enter the account with the new password and could not enter (did not match). Oh, Boy, I did not want to go through this again with them.

THEN...wonder if the old password would work? I felt like an idiot trying it but, lo and behold I entered with the old password.

I WONDER IF THE LEFT HAND KNOWS WHAT THE RIGHT HAND IS DOING.

Go figure! Maybe it is just me!!!
Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement