Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: fouraker Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 15  
Subject: Am I alone here? Date: 6/8/1999 11:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I'm still holding BAS, and it still holds me. No other fools agree?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: fouraker Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5 of 15
Subject: Re: Am I alone here? Date: 7/7/1999 9:30 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Gee, I guess I really am alone. So I'm talking to myself alone, but I still like this co. Bass Ale and Holiday Inn works, and look at the numbers, somebody? 3.7 percent dividends equals same return as cash basically, while an 11 P/E suggests good management. I can't bring myself to sell, even though I want more bucks for CMGi, SFTBF, NITE, and other risky rockets. But it might be BAS that bails me out and pays for beer when those rockets crash!!!

Author: goldiloxandbagel Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6 of 15
Subject: Re: Am I alone here? Date: 8/9/1999 4:58 PM
We are alone. I agree with you. The Intercontinental
Hotels are not to be forgotten. The addition of the soon to be acquired pubs (the Punch deal), will be generating more cash from the cow. I also have Heineken. You?
Really hard to get news on Heine.

Author: amyably Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7 of 15
Subject: Re: Am I alone here? Date: 5/28/2000 1:24 PM
i'm here. is this too a smooth ride or what????

Author: goldiloxandbagel Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8 of 15
Subject: Re: Am I alone here? Date: 6/21/2000 3:47 PM
Just an unreliable "tip"...Bass may be buying the
Anatole(a.k.a. Loews Anatole Hotel). No confirmation
yet. But, this 1600 +/- room hotel is a landmark
premier hotel adjacent to the Dallas Market(s)
Center...a mile from the "grassy knowl."

It is easily one of the top 5 hotel destinations in Dallas. Hosts a whole gamut of conventioneers like
Mary K (yuk) and most high dollar trade show
exhibitors like from the building and furniture
industries. While about 20 years old, it is highly
regarded. Not too shabby.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement