UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFSelena Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 269  
Subject: amazing clouds Date: 11/10/2011 7:04 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
https://plus.google.com/photos/113020499347875878373/albums/...

(I hope the link works and you can see them...)
Print the post Back To Top
Author: mrgoo Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 247 of 269
Subject: Re: amazing clouds Date: 11/10/2011 9:33 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Thanks for sharing Selena. One thing I really liked about these pictures is that they are black and white. It really gives them a extra level of intensity and realism.

Gary

Author: whafa Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 250 of 269
Subject: Re: amazing clouds Date: 12/6/2011 3:49 PM
Recommendations: 1
I love it when you post these things here.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement