UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (43) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: BenHurJudah Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 757892  
Subject: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 12:58 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 17
http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/03/06/congressman-amen...

Rep. Louis Gohmert (R-Texas) introduced an amendment to the fast-moving continuing resolution spending bill that would bar funding for President Obama’s golf outings until the White House reopens for public tours.

0bama cares. He should support this so that all of the laid off workers will get paid, seniors won't have to eat dog food, and drones can continue to be made for US targets.

I love it. Revealing the phony in chief is hilarious!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674087 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 1:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Rep. Louis Gohmert (R-Texas) introduced an amendment to the fast-moving continuing resolution spending bill that would bar funding for President Obama’s golf outings until the White House reopens for public tours.

Actually, this could be the start of something big.

WHo among us has not heard that being President is a 24/7 job, and therefore whatever leisure that the President gets, is rightly justified. I really do but into that, if the statement is true.

However, by extension, shouldn't any money he raises fundraising go into the Treasury? 43 billion? HE could do that with a rubber chicken and a few bars of Al Green.

Author: Alphastotle Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674088 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 1:04 PM
Recommendations: 0
http://politic365.com/2012/05/08/obamas-vacations-of-any-pre...

And look who was on vacation the most, must be tiring running the country and the economy into the ground

Author: Alphastotle Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674090 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 1:07 PM
Our brilliant former President W

"I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here." --at the President's Economic Forum in Waco, Texas, Aug. 13, 2002

Author: Alphastotle Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674091 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 1:08 PM
The 50 dumbest Bush quotes of all time

48. "You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test." -Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674094 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 1:12 PM
http://politic365.com/2012/05/08/obamas-vacations-of-any-pre......

And look who was on vacation the most, must be tiring running the country and the economy into the ground

Seriously, it pains me to see anyone this damn stupid. Doesn't it hurt?

Were it true, and factoids are the opiate of the idiot, what difference would it make?

Author: Alphastotle Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674095 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 1:12 PM
Our beloved commander in chief!

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.bibliotecaple...

47. "I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport." --Washington, D.C., Oct. 3, 2001

BRILLIANT!

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674096 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 1:13 PM
Recommendations: 21
From the article: Bush spent 487 days at Camp David during his presidency and 490 days at his Crawford, Texas ranch, a total of 977 days.

Bush owned his Crawford ranch prior to occupying the White House. These were not vacation days. He worked from Camp David and Crawford ranch.

Owebama owned diddley squat before he became president. Now he's going hog wild at taxpayer expense.

Author: Alphastotle Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674097 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 1:15 PM
Seriously, it pains me to see anyone this damn stupid. Doesn't it hurt?

The facts speak for themselves, the truth does hurt doesn't it?

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674098 of 757892
Our brilliant former President W: "I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here." --at the President's Economic Forum in Waco, Texas, Aug. 13, 2002

Got video?

Tip: Bush is no longer president.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674099 of 757892
Our brilliant former President W

"I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here." --at the President's Economic Forum in Waco, Texas, Aug. 13, 2002

Again I ask, doesn't it hurt to be this stupid? Does this alleviate the pain?

I know you seem to be OK at factoids, here's one, that actually has some relevance, probably why you can't get a handle on it, Bush is not President.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6P7g_qz2OU

BTW, seeing as you are not overly bright, the above is a song I liked at one time, my father used to like it. You can listen to it, even though you were not there. What a concept.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674100 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 1:16 PM
The 50 dumbest Bush quotes of all time: 48. "You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test." -Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001

Got video? Like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

Author: Alphastotle Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674101 of 757892
. "You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." --interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept. 6, 2006

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674102 of 757892
48. "You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test." -Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001

YOu are current Bush really blew that one, obviously he was talking of Texas's education system and not one run by liberals.

Author: Alphastotle Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674103 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 1:17 PM
But we know he's your republican hero!

Author: Alphastotle Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674105 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 1:18 PM
Another republican hero-

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://static.selfdeprec...

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674106 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 1:18 PM
47. "I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport." --Washington, D.C., Oct. 3, 2001

BRILLIANT!

It was fun for a few posts, but damn it actually hurts me to see another human so impaired. Good luck in life.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674107 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 1:21 PM
Our beloved commander in chief! 47. "I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport." --Washington, D.C., Oct. 3, 2001 BRILLIANT!

I'll call you one "Ronald Reagan Airport" and raise you, well, I'll raise you.

"Even though most people agree... I'm presenting a fair deal, the fact that they don't take it means that I should somehow do a Jedi mind-meld with these folks and convince them to do what’s right." --mixing up Star Wars and Star Trek references while discussing working with Republicans in Congress (March 1, 2013)

"And finally, Bos, I just want to say thank you for Youkilis." –joking at a fundraiser in Boston about the Red Sox trading their beloved slugger Kevin Youkilis to Chicago White Sox, Obama's hometown team. The line drew boos from the audience. (June 25, 2012)

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011

"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." —Cincinnati, OH, Sept. 22, 2011

"We're not trying to push financial reform because we begrudge success that's fairly earned. I mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money. But, you know, part of the American way is, you know, you can just keep on making it if you're providing a good product or providing good service. We don’t want people to stop, ah, fulfilling the core responsibilities of the financial system to help grow our economy." —on Wall Street reform, Quincy, Ill., April 29, 2010

"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman" (the "ps" is silent) during a speech at the National Prayer Breakfast, Washington, D.C., Feb. 5, 2010 (The Corpsman's name is also Christopher, not Christian)

"The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries." --Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009

"The Cambridge police acted stupidly." —commenting on a white police officer's arrest of black scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. at his home in Cambridge, Mass., at a news conference, July 22, 2009

"The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system." --in remarks after a health care roundtable with physicians, nurses and health care providers, Washington, D.C., July 20, 2009

"It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing." --confusing German for "Austrian," a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009

"No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something." --making an off-hand joke during an appearance on "The Tonight Show", March 19, 2009 (Obama later called the head of the Special Olympics to apologize)

"I didn't want to get into a Nancy Reagan thing about doing any seances." --after saying he had spoken with all the living presidents as he prepared to take office, Washington, D.C., Nov. 7, 2008 (Obama later called Nancy Reagan to apologize)

"I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody." -- defending his tax plan to Joe the Plumber, who argued that Obama's policy hurts small-business owners like himself, Toledo, Ohio, Oct. 12, 2008

"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..." --in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying "your Christian faith," which Obama quickly clarified (Watch video clip)

"I'm here with the Girardo family here in St. Louis." --speaking via satellite to the Democratic National Convention, while in Kansas City, Missouri, Aug. 25, 2008

"Let me introduce to you the next President -- the next Vice President of the United States of America, Joe Biden." --slipping up while introducing Joe Biden at their first joint campaign rally, Springfield, Illinois, Aug. 23, 2008

"Just this past week, we passed out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee -- which is my committee -- a bill to call for divestment from Iran as way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don't obtain a nuclear weapon." --referring to a committee he is not on, Sderot, Israel, July 23, 2008

"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." --Amman, Jordan, July 22, 2008

"How's it going, Sunshine?" --campaigning in Sunrise, Florida

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

"Hold on one second, sweetie, we're going to do -- we'll do a press avail." --to a female reporter for ABC's Detroit affiliate who asked about his plan to help American autoworkers (Watch video clip)

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon (Watch video clip)

"Why can't I just eat my waffle?" --after being asked a foreign policy question by a reporter while visiting a diner in Pennsylvania

"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." --explaining his troubles winning over some working-class voters

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person, who, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know, you know, there's a reaction that's been bred in our experiences that don't go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way, and that's just the nature of race in our society."

"Come on! I just answered, like, eight questions." --exasperated by reporters after a news conference

"You're likeable enough, Hillary." --during a Democratic debate

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people

Author: Alphastotle Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674108 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 1:21 PM
"I'm the commander -- see, I don't need to explain -- I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being president." --as quoted in Bob Woodward's Bush at War

It was fun for a few posts, but damn it actually hurts me to see another human so impaired. Good luck in life.

I feel the same as you do about President Bush

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674109 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 1:22 PM

Prove your "facts" or get the h3ll back to PA. (How old are you, anyway--12?)

Author: Alphastotle Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674110 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 1:23 PM
"Do you have blacks, too?" --to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, D.C., Nov. 8, 2001

Author: Alphastotle Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674111 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 1:24 PM
If O'Bama is responsible for the tepid recovery, then Bush is most certainly responsible for the worst economic disaster since the depression.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674112 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 1:25 PM
I feel the same as you do about President Bush

Earth to 12-year-old: Bush is no longer president.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674114 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 1:26 PM
If O'Bama is responsible for the tepid recovery, then Bush is most certainly responsible for the worst economic disaster since the depression.

Have you ever heard of a fireman pouring gasoline on a fire? Me, neither.

Author: Alphastotle Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674116 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 1:30 PM
The best Presidential candidate the Republicans could find-

"As president, I will create 12 million new jobs." – October 16, 2012

"Government does not create jobs. Government does not create jobs." – 45 minutes later, Oct. 16, 2012

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674117 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 1:44 PM
Recommendations: 2

Prove your "facts" or get the h3ll back to PA. (How old are you, anyway--12?)

Whenever one of these slow witted fools shows up, it is always good to remind them, that Bush for all his faults actually did something other than read.
There are lots of clips of what happens when Obama tries to do something other than read.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDJSVPAx8xc

Of course, even with reading, there is no excuse for Obama forcing the federal government to spend all that money on the Zombie apocalypse training by doing 'shout outs' to corpse men

Someone on the search for stupidity by finding random quotes of someone misspeaking should really spend more time searching the mirror for stupid folks, it would save a lot of effort.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674118 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 1:57 PM

By the way CC, when we see a 'new' poster coming out here and making these stupid proclamations, it is almost always a doppel for one of the libs that wants to claim all libs are reasonable

My Guess is this is Icono or Econo whatever, the nature of the timing of that poster and this doppel and the nature of the two posters makes that quite likely IMO.

Author: Alphastotle Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674119 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 1:58 PM
Whenever one of these slow witted fools shows up

Oh, so anyone that disagrees with you is a slow witted fool? You can bury your head in the sand and ignore the facts but the truth is Bush was on the job when the economy cratered and it's far from a simple effort to fix it.

Now that the sequester has taken effect, the Republicans want to introduce a bill to re-instate defense spending to protect the industry that lines their pockets with campaign contributions.

Author: Colovion Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674120 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 2:08 PM
That is one obvious troll I'm happy to ignore.

Author: Alphastotle Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674121 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 2:11 PM
By the way CC, when we see a 'new' poster coming out here and making these stupid proclamations

Never let facts get in the way of a good argument, right?

The US was running a budget surplus when Clinton left office. The Bush tax cuts and two wars caused the US to be running a defict when W left office.

Who again was running the country from 2001 to 2008?

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674122 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 2:14 PM
Recommendations: 3
Ploink it and move on. This is another Goofy doppel out to stir up the pot. We can debate the mental inadequacies of left wing internet trolls without feeding it.

Author: Alphastotle Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674123 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 2:16 PM
That is one obvious troll I'm happy to ignore

One's a troll if they bash the illustrious republicans like Bush and Romney but they're an intelligent poster if they bash O'Bama.

You better get used to Democratic control, your party is out of touch with the majority of Americans and the polls prove it!

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674125 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 2:18 PM
Ploink it and move on. This is another Goofy doppel out to stir up the pot. We can debate the mental inadequacies of left wing internet trolls without feeding it.

OH it was gone for a while, I was just giving CC some impetus to let the troll gnaw by himself under the bridge.

Plus, although I know it is a character flaw to make fun of the incapacitated, well, what the heck.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674128 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 2:21 PM
*yawn*

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674129 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 2:22 PM
The volume of the posts it's making and the Bush obsessions points at a FeedMe clone.

Author: BenHurJudah Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674131 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 2:23 PM
You can't justify despicable and hypocritical behavior by pointing to other bad behavior.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674132 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 2:24 PM
The volume of the posts it's making and the Bush obsessions points at a FeedMe clone.

I think you're right. Same stupidity, too.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674134 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 2:28 PM
You can't justify despicable and hypocritical behavior by pointing to other bad behavior.

I know what you mean to say, and I agree, but I disagree with what you said.

You kick me in the groin, it is perfectly reasonable IMO that I beat the snot out of you, and next time I see you I do it again.

Now, saying someone kicked someone in the groin and beating the snot out of you -- that is wrong, and that is what these clowns are doing.

I only say that in case it is a Felix doppel, then, without a caveat, we will have two thousand posts debating the semantics as proof that some off the wall crap is reasonable.

Author: Alphastotle Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674135 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 2:35 PM
You kick me in the groin, it is perfectly reasonable IMO that I beat the snot out of you, and next time I see you I do it again

Wouldn't it be easier to shoot them since you have a concealed carry permit and a closet full of assault rifles?

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674138 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 3:19 PM
Recommendations: 3
CC"Owebama owned diddley squat before he became president. Now he's going hog wild at taxpayer expense. "

Actually, Owebama owned a house he had in IL where he got the land from Rezko on a shady deal that no one else would have gotten....made the lot next door useless...and gave him an extra 10 feet.

Owebama = evil

t.

Author: warrl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674155 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 10:48 PM
Recommendations: 7

Yep, it hurts your argument pretty badly.

That is, unless you can't tell the difference between spending time at a fully-equipped second office on the one hand, and jet-setting around the planet on the other.

Author: warrl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674157 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/6/2013 10:59 PM
Recommendations: 2

Have you ever heard of a fireman pouring gasoline on a fire? Me, neither.

I've heard of a few cases of it, but when it's proven to have occurred the fireman in question goes to prison for a long time.

Author: karenlj Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674194 of 757892
Subject: Re: Amendment Offered Defunding O’s Golf Date: 3/7/2013 1:15 PM
Bush owned his Crawford ranch prior to occupying the White House.

Absolutely. When he bought the ranch in 1999, he was just a candidate for the presidency.

Karen

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (43) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement