UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: SpeedBump13 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 8510  
Subject: America got it right Date: 5/17/2012 10:32 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I'm not surprised that the two most talented singers were praised continually by the judges. It was clear that Jessica and Joshua were in a class by themselves. What I am so surprised and gratified by is that the voters saw the obvious disparity in talent and voted them into the final three. It is clear that both of them (and Skylar Laine, in her own way) will be stars.

This season renews my faith in the American public.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8435 of 8510
Subject: Re: America got it right Date: 5/17/2012 11:53 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
America hasn't spoken yet.

Fuskie
Who doesn't think Jessica is quite ready yet, though he has significant potential...

Author: SmallBear94 Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8436 of 8510
Subject: Re: America got it right Date: 5/17/2012 3:49 PM
Agree on Joshua, he is incredibly talented. But I personally don't think Jessica belongs in that conversation. Too much growling and screaming, not to mention the fact that she has zero likability. Too fake and robotic for my taste.

Author: hockeymomof3 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8437 of 8510
Subject: Re: America got it right Date: 5/17/2012 4:24 PM
I can't stand either one of them. Joshua overdoes everything and Jessica just ewwww....

Teri ...thinks neither will have any career to speak of - they are simply not likeable

Author: SpeedBump13 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8438 of 8510
Subject: Re: America got it right Date: 5/17/2012 4:56 PM
America hasn't spoken yet.

I'm not that great at math, but I'm pretty sure that either Jessica or Joshua will be in the final. In other words, one or both of the two best contestants in the top 13 went all the way.

Full disclosure: after the first week, I thought Hollie was better than Joshua, but soon changed my tune.

Author: antusalrodaigh Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8441 of 8510
Subject: Re: America got it right Date: 5/18/2012 11:50 AM
I'm with hockeymom, Jessica and Joshua both suck! I can't believe they have gotten to the finals, of course Jessica was sent home already and then the 3 lackeys called judges wasted their save on her.

Both Joshua and Jessica screech and howl like a couple of tom cats battling it out in a back alley. Jessica has a voice that is like nails on a blackboard, yet J-Ho and her band of gits praise her endlessly like she is the next Whitney Crack-head Houston or something. Joshua, IMO, has a little better ability, but he seems to struggle to stay on key, but he is a master at screeching as soon as he goes off key. To compare him to the Motown greats is like comparing William Hung to Celene Dionne--it just doesn't work!

This year has been one of the most disappointing years ever on American Idol. Anybody with any ability or personality was voted off long ago, and we are left with a young girl who thinks she can sing, but really can't and a guy who appears to be Jim Carrey's illegitimate love child who is posessed by the 'Face' when he sings his monotonous renditions of whatever the hell it is he is singing.

Antu
Who is still pissed Skylar got sent home and directly blames the judges

Author: PSUEngineer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8442 of 8510
Subject: Re: America got it right Date: 5/18/2012 11:52 AM
Time to turn off the TV.

Author: antusalrodaigh Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8444 of 8510
Subject: Re: America got it right Date: 5/18/2012 11:54 AM
Time to turn off the TV.

Roger that!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement