UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JoelCairo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1955032  
Subject: Americans are better than the GOP Date: 10/30/2013 8:19 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
Americans -- even the low life that the GOP has continuing contempt for, since they are not part of the 1% -- know that they still have five months to acquire healthcare under the exchanges -- if they are eligible.

Since most of them get their health insurance at work, its a non-issue.

But for those who have been denied coverage by a private health insurance industry that the GOP loves as it is -- its a big plus.

They even know that the GOP has no credibility on its critique of government functionality -- if the mismanagement of the Ira
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JoelCairo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1907820 of 1955032
Subject: Re: Americans are better than the GOP Date: 10/30/2013 8:23 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 26
Continuing..hate that trigger finger..:

They even know that the GOP has no credibility on its critique of government functionality -- if the mismanagement of the Iraq and Afghan Wars wasn't enough, or its failure to assume national security efforts that were started under Clinton were enough, then certainly 2008 should have sealed the question. They have gone on, shutting down the government, threatening our credit and the world economy, showing their true incompetence and ideological rigidity to everyone.

Obama and the nation will get through it, despite whatever the GOP tries to do.

Why does anyone think they set up a six month process three years ago? Because they thought the Republicans were going to be helpful and supportive?

Author: HMALETTER Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1908143 of 1955032
Subject: Re: Americans are better than the GOP Date: 10/31/2013 9:11 PM
Recommendations: 0
You might be surprised Joel, to learn that the IRS date (original date) for avoiding the penalty was in February. Executive changes.

Allah will save you all ;)

Author: JoelCairo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1908287 of 1955032
Subject: Re: Americans are better than the GOP Date: 11/1/2013 1:06 PM
Recommendations: 0
Allah will save you all ;)

You Muslim?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement