Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: reallyalldone Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 607  
Subject: Amex Blue Cash - read your bill Date: 10/25/2011 9:05 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
On mine they are lowering the rewards starting Feb 2012. For me, it's no longer a best of show.

OTOH, they were very easy to deal with when I called to see if I could put that account in my name and so far they are the only one like that.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ShiningDawn Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 560 of 607
Subject: Re: Amex Blue Cash - read your bill Date: 10/25/2011 12:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I received a follow-up letter yesterday saying the information related to lower rewards on the bill was in error. Keep an eye out for a small snail-mailed letter.

Dawn

Author: reallyalldone Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 561 of 607
Subject: Re: Amex Blue Cash - read your bill Date: 10/25/2011 1:03 PM
Thanks for posting. Sounds like they are following the netflix business plan ;)

Author: 2gifts Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 563 of 607
Subject: Re: Amex Blue Cash - read your bill Date: 10/25/2011 8:55 PM
I received a follow-up letter yesterday saying the information related to lower rewards on the bill was in error. Keep an eye out for a small snail-mailed letter

I got the same letter as well, and paid tuition for DS this morning with it, so I'm at the top tier for my new year already that started last month.

Author: reallyalldone Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 569 of 607
Subject: Re: Amex Blue Cash - read your bill Date: 11/6/2011 12:33 PM
So far, nothing additional in the mail for me. What did they say was in error ?

thanks

Author: Jacketfan Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 570 of 607
Subject: Re: Amex Blue Cash - read your bill Date: 11/7/2011 9:51 AM
Recommendations: 1
So far, nothing additional in the mail for me. What did they say was in error ?

That they would NOT be lowering the All Other Purchase reward level from 1.25% to 1%.

v/r
Tom

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement