UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1950836  
Subject: An Epiphany Date: 11/16/2012 11:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 45
The other day, I went to the zoo.

In the ape house, I saw the baboons.

And I wondered why baboons always seem to show their butts... multicolored and fancy butts... they look so ridiculous!

But then I realized.... showing their butts is simply what baboons do.

And suddenly, I felt less inclined to criticize posters here at PA for their outrageous posts that are filled with screams and snarls and other primate grunts.....

Like baboons, they're only showing their butts.

It's just what they do.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: FoolinGrapeApe Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837694 of 1950836
Subject: Re: An Epiphany Date: 11/16/2012 11:29 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0

I got an Instagram of mine. Wanna see???

Grape APE

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837696 of 1950836
Subject: Re: An Epiphany Date: 11/16/2012 11:32 PM
I got an Instagram of mine. Wanna see???

Grape APE

Grape-

I've seen enough monkey butts here at PA. But thanks anyway.

Bill Z

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837714 of 1950836
Subject: Re: An Epiphany Date: 11/17/2012 6:30 AM
And I wondered why baboons always seem to show their butts... multicolored and fancy butts... they look so ridiculous!

Now we know what bill does besides spending his time at the asylum. He goes to the zoo to study baboon butts. =;o)

Author: schvitzing Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837736 of 1950836
Subject: Re: An Epiphany Date: 11/17/2012 10:34 AM
LOL!

Schvitz

Author: 0x6a74 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837836 of 1950836
Subject: Re: An Epiphany Date: 11/17/2012 4:08 PM
Recommendations: 1
Srsly?

It's just what they do.

I think with the Baboons it's more like what they ARE than
what they do.
what they do is just wander around
what they are is big red-ass

NTTAWWT !

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement