Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tconi Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 44848  
Subject: An Open Letter Date: 10/10/2012 7:29 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Dear person with whose choices I have lost any tolerance,

It has been a looong time since I have actively wished harm upon another, but I am on the verge of wishing that you, my not friend, end up in front of a large vehicle that has no ability to stop.

peace & perhaps a disfiguring and infectious disease...
t
Print the post Back To Top
Author: PipneyJane Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 39551 of 44848
Subject: Re: An Open Letter Date: 10/10/2012 9:02 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
What's up, T? That's very unlike you. They must have pushed you a very long way.

Peace & usually very tolerant

- Pam

Author: qazulight Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 39552 of 44848
Subject: Re: An Open Letter Date: 10/10/2012 9:31 AM

Sometimes it is not that you want bad for a person, you just no longer want to share the planet with them, and you are not ready to leave.

Cheers
Qazulight

Author: InconclusiveFool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 39554 of 44848
Subject: Re: An Open Letter Date: 10/10/2012 10:55 AM
Recommendations: 0
whoa.

Author: wasjoey Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 39555 of 44848
Subject: Re: An Open Letter Date: 10/10/2012 11:04 AM
Recommendations: 1

It has been a looong time since I have actively wished harm upon another, but I am on the verge of wishing that you, my not friend, end up in front of a large vehicle that has no ability to stop.

peace & perhaps a disfiguring and infectious disease...
t

Mom?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement