Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Frydaze1 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 44928  
Subject: An Open Letter Date: 11/16/2012 11:52 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 6
Dear Bank,

I appreciate this new mobile service you have. I signed up for it and it sent a text to my phone that said (paraphrased):

Thank you for signing up for this service. For help, text HELP or call this number: xxx-xxx-xxxx

So I replied HELP in order to see what help was available. The response?

For help, call xxx-xxx-xxxx

Seriously? Your first text with the phone number included another option which only points back to the phone number? What was the point of that?

Frydaze1
Print the post Back To Top
Author: qazulight Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 39944 of 44928
Subject: Re: An Open Letter Date: 11/16/2012 1:09 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
<iSeriously? Your first text with the phone number included another option which only points back to the phone number? What was the point of that?

Seriously. I am an MBA, to graduate I has undergo a frontal lobotomy.

So, what was the question again?

Seriously
Your Bankster

Author: legalwordwarrior Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 39946 of 44928
Subject: Re: An Open Letter Date: 11/16/2012 5:12 PM
Recommendations: 0
Just wait until you call the help number. You'll get a recording telling you to text the problem to XXX-XXXX

LWW

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement