Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
To the Toyota Tundra Parking Center:

I just want to say thank you! Last night we attended Rush in the Toyota Center. Because my tickets were free, we decided to spring for parking in your garage right across the street.

Knowing that we could use our credit card in the center, we were not traveling with any cash. As we pulled up to the gate, which was a level up in the garage, your attendant told us that they only take cash and checks. Really? No credit cards?

There was a line behind us and the guy looked around, and said "I can have you sign an I.O.U." Just pull around to the left. We pulled past him and DH got out of hte car. He filled out the form and your attendant said "If you can't make it back this evening, just mail the payment to us within 7 days"

When we got into the concert hall, I hit the ATM and got some cash. When we came back out during intermission, the attendant was nowhere to be seen.

We had no trouble leaving the garage, and I put the check in the mail to you this morning.

Thanks again!

LWW

checks at a parking garage, who knew?
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement