Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: BigKahoona Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 44676  
Subject: An Open Letter Date: 2/20/2013 11:02 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 19
To My Balloons:

You are the wind near my cup.

xo
BK
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFJeanie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 41012 of 44676
Subject: Re: An Open Letter Date: 2/20/2013 11:09 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Nice balloons, BK :-)

Jeanie

Author: BigKahoona Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 41013 of 44676
Subject: Re: An Open Letter Date: 2/20/2013 11:17 AM
Recommendations: 5
Nice balloons, BK :-)

Thanks. 12 years. It's hard to believe I've spent half of my life on TMF.

Author: Obviousman Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 41014 of 44676
Subject: Re: An Open Letter Date: 2/20/2013 11:52 AM
Recommendations: 3

Thanks. 12 years. It's hard to believe I've spent half of my life on TMF.

You have a life?
Obviousman

Author: legalwordwarrior Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 41015 of 44676
Subject: Re: An Open Letter Date: 2/20/2013 11:59 AM
To My Balloons:

You are the wind near my cup.

Happy Fooliversary!

LWW

Author: TMFJeanie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 41017 of 44676
Subject: Re: An Open Letter Date: 2/20/2013 12:23 PM
Recommendations: 14
12 years. It's hard to believe I've spent half of my life on TMF.

You're only 24? Sheesh... I have jeans older than you.

Jeanie

Author: PSUEngineer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 41018 of 44676
Subject: Re: An Open Letter Date: 2/20/2013 12:29 PM
I thought he was 14.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement