Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: Runemage One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3722  
Subject: Ancient Sites Date: 11/11/2011 5:45 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hi, I wondered if this would be of interest to Pagans here, as it is in the UK. If not, please feel free to ask for it to be deleted, I don't want to tread on anyone's sensibilities.

"We have decided to hold a 'map dowsing' fun experiment / competition as this is the one topic that causes the most disagreement and discussion in our forum. There are four 2012 ancient site themed calendars as prizes.

I have just posted low res aerial views of two real ancient sites, overlaid with a grid of squares.

You can enter in one of two ways, either by attempting to dowse for which grid square the site is in, or be part of the control group and submit a pure guess. We would also be interested to grade your level of scepticism to see if this has an effect on the results.

The competition closes on Sunday 20th November 2011 and more details are here
http://www.megalithic.co.uk/article.php?sid=2146414041

Please pass this on to anyone else you think might like to enter or any lists etc who might be interested in this as a bit of fun."

Thanks
Andy
The Megalithic Portal
http://www.megalithic.co.uk
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Kate Spade's Wild Ride
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement