UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 132668  
Subject: And... in conclusion Date: 10/4/2012 1:01 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 50
I watched the slaughter tonight in, of all places, a crowded sports bar. It was a large and happy crowd,
but surprisingly attentive and not at all rowdy... until the conclusion of the debate, when it broke into
repeated chants of

"Four more months, four more months..."

End of story.

~aj
Print the post Back To Top
Author: AOLFoolman100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 106769 of 132668
Subject: Re: And... in conclusion Date: 10/4/2012 12:18 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Priceless.

Author: Stetson20 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 106794 of 132668
Subject: Re: And... in conclusion Date: 10/4/2012 4:01 PM
Joe,

What city? Just curious of your demographic leans left or right...

Stetson20

Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 106804 of 132668
Subject: Re: And... in conclusion Date: 10/4/2012 5:23 PM
"What city? Just curious of your demographic leans left or right.."

San Diego... which leans so far left it has to raise one leg to keep its balance... but not last night.

~aj

Author: Stetson20 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 106812 of 132668
Subject: Re: And... in conclusion Date: 10/4/2012 6:19 PM
Awesome!

Author: JohnEBgood Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 106816 of 132668
Subject: Re: And... in conclusion Date: 10/4/2012 7:12 PM
until the conclusion of the debate, when it broke into
repeated chants of

"Four more months, four more months..."

and before long,

"Four more beers, four more beers..."

Jack

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement