No. of Recommendations: 24
This isn't a little love tap either, this guy was winding up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_F3oev06i0

What was that about the Tea Party again? Exactly. Remember Wisconsin and occupy? Same type of people.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
What a bunch of pure classy people.
What was that about the Tea Party again? Exactly. Remember Wisconsin and occupy? Same type of people.

Yeah, but they are good people, you can tell because they voted to give your money to people who vote the way they like

Do you think someone who was not a really nice person would do that?
I heard Crowder interviewed on Hannity's show. Crowder wants that union thug one on one in a racquetball court. I think Crowder could take that tub of lard.

Those union thugs don't look like they've missed many meals.

Mike
No. of Recommendations: 2
I heard Crowder interviewed on Hannity's show. Crowder wants that union thug one on one in a racquetball court.

Crowder obviously can't take him in a fight, the pansy.
No. of Recommendations: 3
FMNH,

Oh, really? So, do you think the thug has the stones to accept Crowder's challenge?

I don't... I can hear the mommy-whining & smell the thug crapping his pants from here.
"Oh, really? So, do you think the thug has the stones to accept Crowder's challenge?

I don't... I can hear the mommy-whining & smell the thug crapping his pants from here."

Crowder has now, ->Indisputably!<- OWNED!
this Unionista self-absorbed pansie wantabe.

The Reward offered for this sissy to come out is now up over $10,000 Bucks.
FMNH,

Big tough guy sitting behind a computer in mommy's basement. Libs crack me up. When the going gets tough, they flee to Candada or become French.

All hat, no cattle.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Everyone remember: there's no such thing as a union thug. It's all in our imagination. Like those box cutters they used to cut down the Americans For Prosperity tent, figments of our imagination.

Apparently MSNB-DNC tried to claim that AFP tore down their own tent to make it look like union thugs were attacking them. Unfortunately for them there were multiple videos of the incident which shows quite clearly that it was union thugs who cut down a tent with people inside of it.

Today should be gun rights day in the Michigan Legislature, where several bills may be passed getting rid of pistol permit requirements, pistol registration and adding another class of Concealed Pistol License permitting those with it to carry concealed into "pistol free zones". This fixes a quirk in the law whereby if you have a CPL now you CAN carry into "pistol free zones" but only if you open carry.

Of course getting the law on the books is one thing, getting the local police to KNOW the law is another. Lots of people have been arrested for "breaking" firearms laws that don't actually exist, they're just assumed to be on the books.

---------------
Oh, really? So, do you think the thug has the stones to accept Crowder's challenge?

Crowder's already demonstrated that he's a pansy, and now he's trying to save face with his little pansy challenge. What's next, rock/paper/scissors?

Pathetic.
Crowder's already demonstrated that he's a pansy, and now he's trying to save face with his little pansy challenge.

Discretion is the better part of valor. Refusing to stoop to the level of a thug who simply starts throwing punches when he doesn't get his way isn't being a pansy, it's called being responsible and adult. I wouldn't expect a union thug to understand, but I did have more hope for you FMNH. Alas, I gave you too much credit.

Take your reptilian brain and begone troll.
Fox News had Steven Crowder on this AM. And he threw down the gauntlet. He gave the perp two options. One, try and hide, the police will eventually find him, and he will press charges to the fullest. Or, option two, show up, identify himself, and enter into an octagon cage match with Crowder.

That would be interesting.

JLC
FMNH
Crowder's already demonstrated that he's a pansy, and now he's trying to save face with his little pansy challenge. What's next, rock/paper/scissors?

Pathetic.

Actually, Crowder showed quite a bit of restraint and wisdom. What do you think would have happened if he would have fought back with all the angry, foul mouthed union thugs surrounding him?

Now if it were me?? Ya, I would have destroyed that union f...k and dropped his fat candy a$$ where he stood. I'd have done the same to the next 2 or 3. After that.. well...I'm not superman.

decath
FeedMeCrap wrote: Crowder's already demonstrated that he's a pansy,

Yeah, Crowder was sucker punched while surrounded by dozens of union thugs, but Crowder's the pansy. Riiiight.
What's really pathetic is that you are the guys cheering when innocent unarmed protestors get pepper-sprayed, but then you run and hide and call Mommy when somebody actually stands up to you.
No. of Recommendations: 17
What's really pathetic is that you are the guys cheering when innocent unarmed protestors get pepper-sprayed, but then you run and hide and call Mommy when somebody actually stands up to you.
------------------------------------------------
Ahhh, so in your world the thug was Crowder, and the union guy punching him was "standing up to him", with 100 of his friends. I suppose the Americans For Prosperity tent was a case of them getting their chocolate in the unions peanut butter and they deserved to have their tent collapsed then cut up for souvenirs for the union crowd. It all makes perfect sense now, enjoy your potato salad.
FeedMeCrap wrote: What's really pathetic is that you are the guys cheering when innocent unarmed protestors get pepper-sprayed,

Well, pepper-spraying innocent bystanders is clearly wrong, and no one here was "cheering" when it happened.

You mean the unarmed (which does not mean "not dangerous") protestors beating down the door to the Michigan Senate chambers who were pepper sprayed? It isn't like they were sitting down to tea and crumpets when the mean ol' State Troopers rushed them with pepper spray.

Sheesh!
Discretion is the better part of valor.

Colovion

Crowder was a wee bit outnumbered. I do not think that fat union thug would have been so brazen had he been by himself.

Mike
Crowder obviously can't take him in a fight, the pansy.,/I>

You obviously don't do research. Crowder has MMA experience.

JLC
The union thug has been ID'd, Tony Cummings.

So the guy can try and hide or crawl into the octagon.

I wonder what the Vegas betting line is?

JLC
You obviously don't do research. Crowder has MMA experience.

JLC

If the union thug in question was the one I saw in the video, I am thinking that his heart might not survive a few rounds with Crowder. Crowder looked to be quite fit whereas the rotund union thug looked liked he was one Big Mac away from a coronary event.

Mike
This is an article I saw today:

http://www.salon.com/2012/12/13/fox_news_revealed_selective_...

A video of Fox News contributor Steven Crowder getting punched by a Michigan union protester was selectively edited, and that editing was revealed during Crowder’s appearance on Sean Hannity’s show on Fox News.

So it appears that this isn't really the whole story.
No. of Recommendations: 5
A video of Fox News contributor Steven Crowder getting punched by a Michigan union protester was selectively edited, and that editing was revealed during Crowder’s appearance on Sean Hannity’s show on Fox News.

Given that this came from Salon

how many libs read this, never got past

video of Fox News contributor Steven Crowder getting punched by a Michigan union protester was selectively edited,

nodded their heads and knew once again Fox was evil. Heck how many of them read the entire thing and never got past the first line with their special lib hear not evil see no evil read no evil ray gun which protects liberal information

I am just so sure the clumsy wording that forces you to read it twice to determine Fox was the good guys is just a coincidence.
No. of Recommendations: 6

With the media, you never really see the whole story. Everybody selectively edits.

This is what I saw.

The punch throwing thug has obviously fallen down. He immediately assumes it was Crowder that tripped him and goes after him. In that large of a crowd, it could have been one of his buddies, he could've tripped over trash on the ground, or it could have been Crowder. I also noticed that the guy didn't land an effective punch. Crowder pulled a rope-a-dope and blocked everything.

I also noticed that someone was really "I'll kill 20 of those *&*%%&%**#@".

Unions had their place in the past, but they are dinosaurs. IF they were so great, why are so FEW workers union members?

JLC
No. of Recommendations: 22

Given that this came from Salon

how many libs read this, never got past

video of Fox News contributor Steven Crowder getting punched by a Michigan union protester was selectively edited,

nodded their heads and knew once again Fox was evil. Heck how many of them read the entire thing and never got past the first line with their special lib hear not evil see no evil read no evil ray gun which protects liberal information

I am just so sure the clumsy wording that forces you to read it twice to determine Fox was the good guys is just a coincidence.
----------------------------------------
No, no, no, he's got a point, i heard that hot dog vendor guy tripped on a stump and inadvertantly destroyed his hot dog cart, and they weren't calling him the n word, they were saying, "bigger", as in they were going to buy him an even bigger hot dog cart.
No, no, no, he's got a point, i heard that hot dog vendor guy tripped on a stump and inadvertantly destroyed his hot dog cart, and they weren't calling him the n word, they were saying, "bigger", as in they were going to buy him an even bigger hot dog cart.
_________________________---

I am OK with most of that, it does make sense, the the n word? I don't know that sound kind of like an excuse, I am guessing folks will eventually hear them pretty clearly and I am not sure that will hold up

However, it does really ignore the reality of the situation. I think the term using the n word was said in support of the vendor, but it was the n word.
Much like Clinton, unions are more black than blacks for the most part, regardless of skin color, so they can use the n word as a supportive term of endearment.
The union thug has been ID'd, Tony Cummings.

So the guy can try and hide or crawl into the octagon.

I wonder what the Vegas betting line is?

I would bet that the thug prefers to face a jury.
Crowder's already demonstrated that he's a pansy, and now he's trying to save face with his little pansy challenge.
-------
Discretion is the better part of valor. Refusing to stoop to the level of a thug who simply starts throwing punches when he doesn't get his way isn't being a pansy, it's called being responsible and adult. I wouldn't expect a union thug to understand

As usual, the unedited video proves you're lying. Crowder attacked first and pushed the union guy to the ground. The union guy was defending himself. The facts have a liberal bias. I await your apology.
Actually, Crowder showed quite a bit of restraint and wisdom.

No, he didn't. He attacked first. The union guys were the ones who showed restraint.

What do you think would have happened if he would have fought back with all the angry, foul mouthed union thugs surrounding him?

It's not fighting back when you're the attacker.
Yeah, Crowder was sucker punched while surrounded by dozens of union thugs, but Crowder's the pansy. Riiiight.

More lies from the right. Crowder attacked first.

Do you guys *ever* tell the truth? Even once?
No. of Recommendations: 3
FeedMeCrap wrote: As usual, the unedited video proves you're lying. Crowder attacked first and pushed the union guy to the ground.

This is a lie.
As usual, the unedited video proves you're lying. Crowder attacked first and pushed the union guy to the ground.
----------
This is a lie.

The truth hurts, doesn't it. Here's some more: You lost the election. America has rejected your failed ideas yet again.
No. of Recommendations: 5
FeedMeCrap wrote: The truth hurts, doesn't it.

You're lying...again.

There's no video that shows Crowder pushing the man on the ground. There's video of him getting up, but there's no evidence that Crowder was the reason the man was on the ground.

Stop lying.
No. of Recommendations: 8
There's no video that shows Crowder pushing the man on the ground. There's video of him getting up, but there's no evidence that Crowder was the reason the man was on the ground.
--------------------------------------------------------
I guess it doesn't matter that they were tearing down a tent with a permit to be there. Their argument is that the union guy was within his rights to take a swing at Crowder.

Look at it like this, lets say the union guy was raping a woman in the park and Crowder came up and pushed him off, in FeedMeNow world the rapist union guy would be within his rights to punch Crowder multiple times.

....and what about the union goons turning over tables in the tent with hot coffee on them and destroying a hot dog vendors cart yelling racial slurs at him and then cutting up the tent? The mere fact they're defending this stuff just shows you how far gone they are.
CC: "There's no video that shows Crowder pushing the man on the ground. There's video of him getting up, but there's no evidence that Crowder was the reason the man was on the ground.

If you look at the unedited clip AND read the read subsequent interview, you will note that Crowder said the following (after the unedited clip was made public):

"We didn’t get violent with them, but we did try and push them off the tent,” he said.

So now you have the following:

1) an edited video showing a union guy hitting Crowder "for no apparent reason" and y'all going on and on about "union thugs" attacking innocent people; followed by

2) an unedited video showing the preceding five seconds in which the union guy is being knocked to the ground; followed by

3) y'all parroting O'Reilley's latest spin that it is unclear who knocked him to the ground; followed by

4) Crowder admitting "we did try and push them off the tent".

I bet most of you know that you were being played by Fox news even if you aren't willing to admit it on this forum.
The union guy was defending himself. The facts have a liberal bias. I await your apology.

Don't hold your breath. The same guy is on video an hour before challenging Crowder, and from what I understand the "proof" that Crowder pushed him down is not definitive. But the punching sure is.
No. of Recommendations: 4
This was a setup.

Auto Accident fraud call this a "Swoop and Squat".

The plan was to act like he was tripped, by purposefully swinging his foot and ankle across Crowder's while passing, on the rear.
Then bogusly charging Crowder and accusing him for doing 'It'.

The Thugs planned to clear all those they decided to banish from ->their zone<-.
The Thugs planned to clear all those they decided to banish from ->their zone<-.
------------------------------------------------------
...and according to liberals it was within the union goons rights to cut the ropes that held the tent up and if someone pushed them away it justified them taking swings. Just imagine if this was tea party members cutting down the tent of a group that was for raising taxes and higher spending.
FeedMeCrap wrote: The truth hurts, doesn't it.

You're lying...again.

Stop lying.

Lie? There was a shred of truth in there somewhere if you stood on your tiptoes and bent your head at an angle and squinted your left eye while blinking with your right eye

That means FactCheck.org would rate this as factual

This is actually pretty strong evidence compared to the typical liberal drivel
jgc wrote: So now you have the following:

1) an edited video showing a union guy hitting Crowder "for no apparent reason" and y'all going on and on about "union thugs" attacking innocent people; followed by

2) an unedited video showing the preceding five seconds in which the union guy is being knocked to the ground; followed by

3) y'all parroting O'Reilley's latest spin that it is unclear who knocked him to the ground; followed by

4) Crowder admitting "we did try and push them off the tent".

You forgot a coupla important facts:

1) union thugs try to push over a tent full of people; followed by

2) an edited video showing union thugs attacking innocent people; followed by

3) an unedited video showing the preceding five seconds in which the union guy is being knocked to the ground; followed by

4) union thug winding up to bare knuckle punch Crowder several times;

5) Crowder admitting "we did try and push them off the tent".

There. Fixed that for ya.
"1) union thugs try to push over a tent full of people; followed by...."

Do any of the videos or and any other witnesses show or support the claim that the union guy anywhere near the tent?

Or are you simply repeating Crowder's newest story now that his first two stories were debunked?
Do any of the videos or and any other witnesses show or support the claim that the union guy anywhere near the tent?
--------------------------------------------------
The guy was next to the tent in the video. Union members were cutting the ropes holding the tent up. You see jgc, that's why it fell. I don't even understand what you rubes are even arguing anymore. I can't understand why you people are even attempting to defend it, like the tent collapsed by itself. I'd be ashamed if i were you guys.
The guy was next to the tent in the video. Union members were cutting the ropes holding the tent up. You see jgc, that's why it fell. I don't even understand what you rubes are even arguing anymore. I can't understand why you people are even attempting to defend it, like the tent collapsed by itself. I'd be ashamed if i were you guys.

That's why you could never make it into their cool kids club, you have the ability to be ashamed.
2828; "I can't understand why you people are even attempting to defend it, like the tent collapsed by itself. I'd be ashamed if i were you guys."

If Bill Maher went to some NRA protest and played a video of himself being hit in the face, and then claimed that he was punched by a thug for no apparent reason, after which it turned out that he edited out the part where he pushed the guy down ...

...Maher would have no credibility with me in the first place.

And you guys would be having a field day using him as proof that "all libs are dishonest."

But you give Crowder a free pass solely because he is part of your wolfpack.

I believe that there are minimum standards of honesty that apply to everyone.

And you are proving that you do not apply those standards to members of your own team. You and CC are proving my original point. You are two of the core posters on this board for whom facts play no role in the decision making process.
jgc (who apparently doesn't know about YouTube or how to search) wrote: Do any of the videos or and any other witnesses show or support the claim that the union guy anywhere near the tent?

No, the thugs didn't tear it down. It fell down by itself while the thugs cheered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UqnHMhytfs
jgc wrote: I believe that there are minimum standards of honesty that apply to everyone.

Then please apply those standards to yourself.
No. of Recommendations: 4
jgc (who apparently doesn't know about YouTube or how to search) wrote: Do any of the videos or and any other witnesses show or support the claim that the union guy anywhere near the tent?

No, the thugs didn't tear it down. It fell down by itself while the thugs cheered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UqnHMhytfs
--------------------------------------
Hilarious. Knock yourselves out defending it libs.

Hey, those tea partiers sure were white and angry huh? <g>.
So you rationalize giving Crowder a free pass on the edited video by trying to attack me personally?

How can that possibly help the image of this board?
So you rationalize giving Crowder a free pass on the edited video by trying to attack me personally?
------------------------------------------------------
Every video i've seen of the incident shows the union thug on the ground getting up and storming Crowder. Whether he pushed him or not is pretty immaterial to me since they were trying to collapse the tent and Crowder was trying to prevent them from collapsing it on people inside. I would say pushing someone away from the tent who was trying to collapse it is well within reason to me.
jgc wrote: So you rationalize giving Crowder a free pass on the edited video by trying to attack me personally?

You deserve it. I daresay no on on this board cares what librul idiots think of them.
How would you see it if Bill Maher edited a video to make it look like he was attacked for no apparent reason because he edited out the part where he started it?

Wouldn't you be all over Maher and CNN like a fly on poop for their dishonesty? Would you be straining to find reasons to defend him even after they deceived you?

I don't expect you to admit in public, but you know you wouldn't.
CC: "You deserve it. I daresay no on on this board cares what librul idiots think of them.

I think you just proved my point.

In your case facts are totally irrelevant to your decision making process.

You don't care that Crowder was dishonest because he is a member of your wolfpack.

I deserve to be attacked solely becuase I am not a member of the pack.

As for what you think of me, how can I possibly care what you think now that you have admitted that you hate me no matter what I say or do solely because I am not a member of the pack?
If Bill Maher went to some NRA protest and played a video of himself being hit in the face, and then claimed that he was punched by a thug for no apparent reason, after which it turned out that he edited out the part where he pushed the guy down ...

...Maher would have no credibility with me in the first place.
--------------------------------------------------------
So Bill Maher is at pro-liberal rally, there's a tent set-up for the liberals by the Tax The Rich For Freedom Foundation, the NRA is outside the tent in big numbers, the NRA guys start cutting the ropes and lifting the stakes to try to collapse the tent on the women and children and hot dog vendor inside, Bill Maher comes out and sees one of the NRA guys cutting the rope or loosening a stake and pushes him, the NRA guy falls back, gets up and storms Maher, punching him 4 times. Your assumption is that i'd take the NRA guys side? Are you kitten me?

You're taking the Unions side? Are you kitten me?!
2828: "Bill Maher comes out and sees one of the NRA guys cutting the rope or loosening a stake and pushes him"

So now you're altering the hypothetical to add the claim that Maher/Crowder caught the guy cutting the rope and pushed him down?

Are you kitten me?

Think about why you added that made up fact to your hypothetical to justify Crowder's actions.

You had to change the facts to make your defense of Crowder more plausible.

Why are you persisting in doing that?

It's because you have decided that Crowder is a member of the home team and you must defend him even if he used an edited video to deceive you.
So now you're altering the hypothetical to add the claim that Maher/Crowder caught the guy cutting the rope and pushed him down?

Are you kitten me?

Think about why you added that made up fact to your hypothetical to justify Crowder's actions.

You had to change the facts to make your defense of Crowder more plausible.
-------------------------------------------------------
First of all i assumed Crowder pushed him, that's hypothetical too. I'm guessing if he did push him he would've had a good reason considering he was outnumbered 100 to 1. My guess is if he did it was because they were trying to collapse the tent, which as it just so happens did collapse, and he was attempting to keep safe the people under the tent. In an interview with Clint the Hot Dog guy he said the groundskeeper in charge of the grounds told Clint to get out of the tent because the union guys were cutting the ropes. In your mind the guys trying to prevent the tent from being collapsed were the bad guys. That's like blaming the rape victim because she was dressed provocatively.

Face it, if the Tea Party was outside the tent the tent would still be standing, and Bill Maher, Micheal Moore, or Harry Belefonte wouldn't have had to push anyone away from the tent.
You deserve it. I daresay no on on this board cares what librul idiots think of them.

I've got to take exception with that, if I found they were finding me agreeable and welcoming me as one of their own, I would be talking to WOlvie about that lobotomy service he spoke of once.
jgc123: blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Just more worthless librul shuckin' 'n jivin'.
jgc123: blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Just more worthless librul shuckin' 'n jivin'.
_________________________________________-

One of the things that amuses me, is so may deal with them as if they are capable of honesty.

They aren't
One of the things that amuses me, is so may deal with them as if they are capable of honesty.

They aren't
---------------------------------------------
I'm beginning to see the futility of it all <g>.
__________________________________________________-

IT is not that they are dishonest to us per se. They are dishonest with themselves that is how they come to their beliefs.

They have accepted opinions given to them by idiots as their own, and then they filter the world through those opinions

Someone I was just making fun of had just said
"No, the guns did exactly what they're manufactured to do.',/i.
__________________________________________________-

IT is not that they are dishonest to us per se. They are dishonest with themselves that is how they come to their beliefs.

They have accepted opinions given to them by idiots as their own, and then they filter the world through those opinions

Someone who was speaking of today's tragedy who I was making fun of had just said
"No, the guns did exactly what they're manufactured to do.".

How brain numbingly blind does one have to be to believe that guns were manufactured to commit mass murder of first graders?
How can someone say things like that? It is brutally dishonest, it is obviously said without any actual thought. it is also said with earnest honesty. So dishonesty was this poster's only option. When you have a world view that does not reconcile with reality there really is no other option.
BTW you should stop by CF and check out Tgrmn's post @12:18p , if you haven't seen this before you will enjoy it
Here's the link. How depressing.

http://joemiller.us/2012/12/video-conservative-commentators-...

You know, the election results haven't been certified yet.

2012 Presidential Election Key Dates
http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/k...

If Romney was brave enough, and not utterly exhausted, he could challenge the results. The Beast (media) would have to report the investigation.

Never mind.
Hey, those tea partiers sure were white and angry huh? <g>.
----------------------

I like tea. Tea is nice. I particularly like Yunnan Noir. What were we talking about?

arrete
"I like tea. Tea is nice. I particularly like Yunnan Noir. What were we talking about?" - arrete

So is my wife. She likes all kinds of teas and drinks green tea all the time. She also likes to drink Macha tea which is made with finely ground up green tea. It's quite expensive. Anyway she has a huge tea collection and is really into it.

When her sister comes for a visit the three of them, mother & 2 daughters make a ritual out of making tea and sitting around sipping tea together. SIL really likes my brother's Thistle honey in her tea also. My wife drinks her tea straight with no sugar or cream or anything in it.

Art
Advertisement