Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: bearwhizbeer Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1184  
Subject: And then there were none Date: 8/2/2010 6:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Anyone still here?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: huntandfish One star, 50 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1179 of 1184
Subject: Re: And then there were none Date: 8/3/2010 10:33 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I'm still here, monitoring this board and holding on to A. Both of which have been doing absolutely nothing.

huntandfish

Author: bearwhizbeer Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1180 of 1184
Subject: Re: And then there were none Date: 8/3/2010 6:45 PM
My interest in the company stems from the fact that I know an employee there, a supervisor-bee at the erstwhile Varian.

Author: huntandfish One star, 50 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1181 of 1184
Subject: Re: And then there were none Date: 8/4/2010 10:34 AM
I have been holding this stock since it was split off into its' own entity. It seemed like a company that would have legs to grow, so I held on to it.

Does your friend seem excited about the future of the company? It is always good to know what insiders think about where they work.

huntandfish

Author: bearwhizbeer Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1182 of 1184
Subject: Re: And then there were none Date: 8/4/2010 2:33 PM
My friend is just happy to have a job these days, especially since Varian was sinking for a long time and she thought she was going down with the ship. She hasn't been at Agilent long enough to formulate any opinion.

Author: huntandfish One star, 50 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1183 of 1184
Subject: Re: And then there were none Date: 8/5/2010 10:27 AM
Recommendations: 1
If and when she does get an opinion on the company, please pass it along if you would. I realize it is just one workers' opinion, but one is better than none.
I still feel that this company has room to grow and if the economy ever recovers, may do quite well for itself.

huntandfish

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement