UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: bookgrrl Big red star, 1000 posts Feste Award Winner! Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2282  
Subject: And they said this board wasn't needed! Date: 7/29/2003 3:17 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 14
I'm specifically remembering a couple of LBYM'ers who nay-say'ed this board from the beginning, stating that we could all post on the "Expecting Parents" board instead. I think we all deserve a pat on our collective backs for creating one of the most supportive communities at TMF, where there's no such thing as TMI! And thanks to those lurkers among you who offer support to all of us equally. We appreciate you!

BG
Print the post Back To Top
Author: MainiacJoe Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 885 of 2282
Subject: Re: And they said this board wasn't needed! Date: 7/29/2003 3:36 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
stating that we could all post on the "Expecting Parents" board instead

As Alethea would say, "They have no clue." Thanks so much for starting this board, it has been a huge help to me.

- Joe

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement