UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (102) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 736330  
Subject: Re: Lets Not Jump To Conclusions!!!! Date: 4/22/2013 2:27 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
And we should let Muslims into the country because....?

IMO?

Because there are lots of sane ones, and they are badly persecuted. They are often educated and exactly what we should be looking at for citizens.
-----------------
Yeah, i'm not down with that. First of all they aren't going to tell you they're fanatics. Even if 1-5% of them are jihadist types, that's probably 95% higher than from non-terrorist countries. We don't have to import nutjobs. I would not be allowing immigration from countries with terrorist problems unless we were absolutely sure they were not jihadists or jihadist sympathizers. Remember those interviews after the London tube bombings, many muslims were OK with it, they might not have carried it out, but they sympathize. Why let people who might go off the deep end over a cartoon come here? I don't care how "smart" they are. You trust the FBI or whoever screens for this kind of thing to sift out the riff-raff? They didn't do too good with terrorist number 1 even after Russia alerted us to him and he posted a bunch of youtube videos about Jihad. I heard interviews with former FBI people, they were all, "you can't follow up with these guys, there's thousands of them and you can't scrutinize each one", basically making excuses. Europe is going to be in a heap of trouble in the next decade or so because of radical muslims, no need to repeat that here, we already are following them down the tax and spend rathole, no need to emulate everything they do wrong.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (102) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Berkshire Hathaway

Is the Market Overvalued?
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement