UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: grouse100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 7136  
Subject: And what exactly is wrong w/this Date: 7/3/2012 11:23 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
You guys need to give a better reason for pulling posts other that a liberal bias

Here let me fix this for you

Nobody hates like a libtard! They take it to an fart form!

BTW where is your other nasty post?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: rinjr715 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6998 of 7136
Subject: Re: And what exactly is wrong w/this Date: 7/3/2012 11:33 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
If I were TMF I'd have yanked that too. For "libtard" if for nothing else.

Author: whafa Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6999 of 7136
Subject: Re: And what exactly is wrong w/this Date: 7/4/2012 6:23 AM
Recommendations: 2
Maybe there is a new policy on vacuous, juvenile pot shots.

Author: rinjr715 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7000 of 7136
Subject: Re: And what exactly is wrong w/this Date: 7/4/2012 3:58 PM
Recommendations: 1
I think whether or not they pull a vacuous, juvenile potshot often depends on who fires the potshot and/or who FA's it. This joint is notorious for its favorite-playing, and you learn to live with that BS after you've been here long enough. You gotta learn to pick your battles here, otherwise you're always beyatching and even those who think you're right get sick of your whining.

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7001 of 7136
Subject: Re: And what exactly is wrong w/this Date: 7/4/2012 9:59 PM
Recommendations: 0
and/or who FA's it

This joint is notorious for its favorite-playing, and you learn to live with that BS after you've been here long enough.

Exactly...The best thing to do is ignore any FA posts.
Actually though, the satisfaction is knowing it was read by the intended before the post was pulled.

Author: Anibaldo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7002 of 7136
Subject: Re: And what exactly is wrong w/this Date: 7/7/2012 1:33 PM
Recommendations: 1

Exactly...The best thing to do is ignore any FA posts.

As somebody who - to his best knowledge - hasn't had not even a single post pulled in almost twelve years at TMF, there is just one thing I can say about this: Let's all try hard and abide by TMF's rules and terms of service in order to make the boards an even better place than they already are.

And this is all I can say about this.

Abe

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement