Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: chkNYC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 51521  
Subject: Andruw - say it ain't so Date: 12/26/2012 7:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/8780632/andruw-jones-accus...

Christina
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 48339 of 51521
Subject: Re: Andruw - say it ain't so Date: 12/26/2012 8:13 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
He was such a good boy before he left the Braves. On the other hand, Bobby Cox was also once arrested for domestic violence against his wife, though they were able to put it past them and continue to live happily ever after.

Fuskie
Who remembers when he was such a young, eager and exciting ballplayer...

Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 48340 of 51521
Subject: Re: Andruw - say it ain't so Date: 12/26/2012 8:29 PM
Recommendations: 1
Once is an incident, twice is a trend. It all depends if he has a habit of doing this.

Author: mhm6487 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 48341 of 51521
Subject: Re: Andruw - say it ain't so Date: 12/29/2012 10:02 AM
>Who remembers when he was such a young, eager and exciting ballplayer

The best defensive center fielder I ever saw, and that includes Willie Mays. Note, I said defensive, not all around.

Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 48342 of 51521
Subject: Re: Andruw - say it ain't so Date: 12/29/2012 11:06 AM
Recommendations: 1
The best defensive center fielder I ever saw, and that includes Willie Mays

Paul Blair, anyone?

Author: chkNYC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 48345 of 51521
Subject: Re: Andruw - say it ain't so Date: 12/29/2012 1:20 PM
The best defensive center fielder I ever saw, and that includes Willie Mays. Note, I said defensive, not all around

You're kidding, right?

Mays is among the best and while Andruw was great, there are several other defensive centerfielders that come to mind before him -- Jim Edmonds and Richie Ashburn to name just a couple.

Christina

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement