UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ascenzm Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 741514  
Subject: Ann on Syria, Huma etc. Date: 9/6/2013 12:46 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5CHDRHgmWo

Listen and learn.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: CCinOC Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 695878 of 741514
Subject: Re: Ann on Syria, Huma etc. Date: 9/6/2013 1:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I'm listening to this. Ann is accusing the Obama regime of supplying serin to the Syrian rebels. Mind boggling.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 695884 of 741514
Subject: Re: Ann on Syria, Huma etc. Date: 9/6/2013 2:03 PM
Recommendations: 18
I'm listening to this. Ann is accusing the Obama regime of supplying serin to the Syrian rebels. Mind boggling.

Hey, I never thought that a President of the United States of America would ignore a terrorist attack, and blame it on am internet video, have the guy that made the video arrested and stick to it for weeks

I never dreamed a President of the United States of America would have a Muslim chanting terrorist rhetoric and shooting American soldiers classified as workplace violence and deny Miltary folks benefits for the most marginal of political gain

I never imagined the President of the United States of America would take sides in racial disputes before the facts were in, and work quite hard to create additional racial tension

There is a whole lot of mind boggling stuff going on.

Giving Barrack Obama the benefit of the doubt, no matter how absurd the allegation is a questionable endeavor at best. He really is quite impressive at just how bad a human he actually is.

Author: willynaylor Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 696028 of 741514
Subject: Re: Ann on Syria, Huma etc. Date: 9/7/2013 11:23 AM

Shades of HALIBURTON! The CARLYLE GROUP!

Willy

Author: CCinOC Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 696031 of 741514
Subject: Re: Ann on Syria, Huma etc. Date: 9/7/2013 11:28 AM
Shades of HALIBURTON! The CARLYLE GROUP! ~willynaylor

Ah, so you're saying Owebama is no better. OK, I'll accept that.

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 696033 of 741514
Subject: Re: Ann on Syria, Huma etc. Date: 9/7/2013 11:37 AM
It would not surprise me if somehow Owe-bama (via his intermediaries) didn't find a way to get a limited amount of Saran gas to the rebels to set up an 'arranged' use of it...and of course, blame Assad....

thus, giving Owe-bama, the puppet of the Saudis who are freaking out at an Al Queda take over of all those 1000 tons of chemical weapons, an excuse to bomb the bejeezus out of Assad.....and force a 'negotiated' regmine change.....before the rebels win, and we get yet another Egypt with the muslim brotherhood coming into power.

It wouldn't surprise me at all.

We know that Benghazi Embassy was a front for gun running to the rebels in Syria......which is why Owe-bama has done his best to sweep that news and the investigation into the whole sordid Benghazi affair (and to protect the damin and especially Chillary)......

Owe-bama needed an excuse....to bomb Assad..and the intent and purpose is to 'quicken' the regime change. weeks, not years....

Of course, the Russians have now jumped in to 'fully back' Assad...so expect that if missiles fly to Syria, missiles might be flying right back at US ships and airfields.....and same for Iran...

Ole 'lead from behind' Obama lost his moment.....which should have been weeks ago......when he actually could have taken action with probably no consequences from Russia and Iran.

Instead, he tried is normal "I'll talk to them nicely" deal....hah.....

t.

Author: CCinOC Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 696034 of 741514
Subject: Re: Ann on Syria, Huma etc. Date: 9/7/2013 11:47 AM
Recommendations: 1
Owe-bama needed an excuse....to bomb Assad..and the intent and purpose is to 'quicken' the regime change. weeks, not years....Of course, the Russians have now jumped in to 'fully back' Assad...so expect that if missiles fly to Syria, missiles might be flying right back at US ships and airfields.....and same for Iran...Ole 'lead from behind' Obama lost his moment.....which should have been weeks ago......when he actually could have taken action with probably no consequences from Russia and Iran. Instead, he tried is normal "I'll talk to them nicely" deal....hah.....

In. Over. His. Head. He's a community organizer, for cryin' out loud!

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/handsome-black-boy-child-bagg...

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 696037 of 741514
Subject: Re: Ann on Syria, Huma etc. Date: 9/7/2013 11:58 AM
Owe-bama needed an excuse....to bomb Assad..and the intent and purpose is to 'quicken' the regime change. weeks, not years....Of course, the Russians have now jumped in to 'fully back' Assad...so expect that if missiles fly to Syria, missiles might be flying right back at US ships and airfields.....and same for Iran...Ole 'lead from behind' Obama lost his moment.....which should have been weeks ago......when he actually could have taken action with probably no consequences from Russia and Iran. Instead, he tried is normal "I'll talk to them nicely" deal....hah.....

I think it is important to note, that there is ZERO DOUBT, that Obama knew of chemical weapon use by Syria at the very least in mid 2012.

In all that time, he has not reacted. Not only has he not reacted he has not planned a solid reason to act.

Not only did not he plan a solid reason to act, but apparently he decided on his response, in direct contrast to advice while taking a walk in the garden a few day ago

Are you F'in kidding me?

We are supposed to act to maintain the credibility of a man, who actually admits (until he lies about it later) the above is true?

This is a 100% political move, in every aspect. It has nothing to do with Syria and the President is pretty clearly a lowlife and needs to be marginalized sooner rather than later.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement