Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: DingBatAnnie Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 122016  
Subject: annies husband here Date: 4/16/2003 12:48 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 166
annie said she alive, gussie cleaning lacys wounds, lacy was playing
and ran into a nail chest first she is ok, but we have a problem with
annie, i made her show me how to get here so all u wonderful people can
be updated, this wonderfull woman through all the fighting that she has done in the last 10 mths., is getting worse she is in the fight for her life, the cancer has spread to her brain, and she has a touch of pnamona, this is hard to type for i am VERY scared and hard to see through the tears as am tring to type this message to u all, i thank jane, deannda, and liz for talking to me on the phone today, as i did not know what to doo when the dr. called tonite, i got a little upset and dragged it out of him, that i need to know what is going on and could not be left out in the dark,and could not get a hold of bobbie her mother i only hope that i could call her before she reads this dr. g., said that this is termial i do not know how long she has, and i have not told her yet i have known for about 3 hrs. now it is 9 pm. tuesday the 15th she can not hold anything in her tommey for it comes right back up she can not get out of bed by herself and i am scared, for i still have not gerved over the loss of my father, bestfreind and buddy i am trying to be strong for her because she is very scared right now and it very hard to be her rock but i took an oth through thck and thin sickness and health and by god i am sticking to it even if it kills me for this woman is the love of my life,i can only hope that the dr is wrong, for i will not know what to do with out her 26 years of ups and downs, loving memories bad times good times for now this is the worst time in our lifes. we see the dr on monday the 21st and i will get the whole story the i will post a new message, but for now jane is handling all corapondance bless he heart and so is lis and deannda can not forget these 2 wonerfull people also. i have to go now for my mother is home and i need to talk to her.

love and kisses
kenny
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Ubiquiti Analysis
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement