Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: GoldRushs Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 301  
Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT Date: 10/22/2002 9:19 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
The doctrines of grace, TULIP, will now be presented anew on this board, as well as the teaching of predestination and the sovereignty of God, at the suggestion of those at Christian Fools, who do not want these things discussed where they hold forth.

We just hope that those who frequent CF who have already referred people to this board while it was dead and dormant will not change course and try to harass us or interfere with personal insults and threats of boycotts of our efforts, as has been done in the past on our attempts to discuss and enjoy Scripture and the truths of God on the Bible Studies Daily board.

We'll see . . .

Jim & Ronda
Print the post Back To Top
Author: topdraftpick Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 218 of 301
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT Date: 10/23/2002 9:19 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2

Beautiful!

I am looking forward to a renewed discussion of God's revealed truth.

May His blessings be upon you.

In His Grip,
TDP

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement