Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: esxokm Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 49985  
Subject: Annual meeting Date: 2/18/2013 12:52 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Does anyone plan on attending the annual meeting this year? If so, I had some questions I wanted to submit to whomever might be attending for consideration of asking at the event.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 48425 of 49985
Subject: Re: Annual meeting Date: 2/18/2013 11:46 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I will not be attending, but what is the question you want asked?

Fuskie
Who thinks it could be an interesting discussion here...

Author: esxokm Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 48436 of 49985
Subject: Re: Annual meeting Date: 2/22/2013 2:39 PM
Recommendations: 0
Fuskie,

Sorry it took a while to respond.

The questions I would ask are basically similar to themes I've posted about before.

1) Why doesn't the board more seriously conisder a return to quarterly dividends?

2) What is the company doing to meaningfully reduce the cost of marketing movies?

3) What is the company doing to meaningfully reduce the cost of budgets for films?

4) The company has acquired many businesses during Iger's tenure. What can they sell to offset the cost of some of these acquisitions?

5) When will the company name the new CEO that will replace Iger?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement