Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFEdible Big red star, 1000 posts Supernova Phoenix 1
Mission Team Member CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 401  
Subject: Annual Report Date: 5/15/2001 2:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Well, the Annual Report just dropped into my mailbox. I'll digest it later tonight, but it came along with a cool perk -- a complimentary 100 chip credit Power Card!

So, shareholders, be on the lookout. A kind corporate gesture is on the way.

Rick
Print the post Back To Top
Author: CWRailroad Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 380 of 401
Subject: Re: Annual Report Date: 5/15/2001 7:30 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
And that means for me, free drinks at the Stockholders meeting, I buy the lunch myself but then some fun afterwords. Hope they have some cool new games in the arcade. When is the stockholders meeting?

Author: TMFEdible Big red star, 1000 posts Supernova Phoenix 1
Mission Team Member CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 381 of 401
Subject: Re: Annual Report Date: 5/16/2001 4:15 PM
When is the stockholders meeting?

June 14th.

Author: bobbyguel Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 382 of 401
Subject: Re: Annual Report Date: 5/23/2001 1:42 AM
Where is the stockholder meeting?

Author: CWRailroad Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 383 of 401
Subject: Re: Annual Report Date: 5/23/2001 7:24 PM
It will be held in Dallas Texas starting at 1 pm CDT at coporate headquarters (also the original Dave and Busters) on Thursday June 14 2001

Generally the meeting starts with a little hobnobbing among the attending stockholders, meet the CEO and other officers on hand. Exchange some pleasentrys then get down to the official business. After about 20-30 minutes with that over with then there is a video or some type of visual presentation then a question and answer period. That done the meeting breaks up about 1 1 1/2 hours after it starts. Then I usually go to the arcade and play some of the new games

Author: muenzer One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 385 of 401
Subject: Re: Annual Report Date: 6/22/2001 12:20 AM
Does anyone have any updates from the Shareholders Meeting? This stock just caught my eye because of the low P/B ratio and the strong brand name. But know I really would like to hear what the plans are to reduce debt. Are there any estimates on when the company will start generating positive FCF. I'd love to hear anyones ideas.

Chris Muenzer

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement