UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: fata101 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2705  
Subject: another dead board??? Date: 12/28/2007 8:55 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
just found this one through a link on another (not dead) board ... anyone still have this one on their favorites list?

Tim
Print the post Back To Top
Author: InHim7 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2458 of 2705
Subject: Re: another dead board??? Date: 1/1/2008 11:15 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I thought I'd come back for a visit.

Author: fata101 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2459 of 2705
Subject: Re: another dead board??? Date: 1/1/2008 11:40 AM
lol ... looks like it's been dead for a while

When viewing a message there should be an "Invite a Friend" button in the upper right hand area ... might be good to invite some of the old regs back (now that the boards are free again) ... maybe we can bring things back to life : )

Tim

Author: whatismyoption Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2460 of 2705
Subject: Re: another dead board??? Date: 1/3/2008 5:18 PM
Hey Tim
Happy New Year, I hope your 2008 is full of fun and laughter....and the odd great trade as well.

It's been stinking hot here in Melbourne. New Year's eve was the hottest day of 2007 at 42C, ummm 107F. The killer part was it only got down to 28C, 82F overnight.

I've got the kids home from school and kinder so not much time for investing. If only I had a fast way of deciding on trades, fundie stuff just takes so much time.

So, dude, how you doing? Well I hope.

Best
Dean

Author: fata101 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2461 of 2705
Subject: Re: another dead board??? Date: 1/4/2008 2:09 PM
Hey there Dean : )

and the odd great trade as well.

The great trade IS an odd one lately lol. Actually, they've all been great recently ... but have not all been profitable. Great in that I've become much more disciplined ... planning the trades out ahead of time, and sticking to the plan lol. But it has been difficult trading and more trades are stopping out at a small loss versus offering me a chance to make (and lock in) gains.

If only I had a fast way of deciding on trades, fundie stuff just takes so much time.

I take it you're kidding, right?

So, dude, how you doing?

I'm having trouble coming up with a positive answer lol. I don't like cold weather ... and it's winter here. I don't like the holiday's ... but at least I'm done with it for another year. I'm feeling much better about my trading, but am still waiting to see the gains. Other than that, life is great ... except the tendons in my left arm make a scraping sound when they move : )

Tim

Author: Glordag Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2462 of 2705
Subject: Re: another dead board??? Date: 2/28/2008 11:28 AM
I'm making another attempt to resurrect this board. I like the idea of TA, so I want it to come back (: . On that note, does anyone know of an ACTIVE community for TA that I can look into? :P

Author: fata101 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2463 of 2705
Subject: Re: another dead board??? Date: 2/28/2008 1:05 PM
Recommendations: 2
On that note, does anyone know of an ACTIVE community for TA that I can look into? :P

'It Is What It Is' is the most active trading board on TMF. Mostly chart readers ... but not a whole lot of detailed discussion of the analysis.

http://boards.fool.com/Messages.asp?mid=26426063&bid=113032

There's also the 'Short Term Trading' board ... not as active as the one above, but some very nice folks hang out there,

http://boards.fool.com/Messages.asp?mid=26425990&bid=113758

Tim

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement