Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: reallyalldone Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 10586  
Subject: Another free trial of Prime Date: 11/28/2011 4:19 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I don't know if it was a targeted offer or not but when I went to Amazon today and bought a book, I was offered "another" free one month trial of Prime. I did a trial when it first came out and quit after a month. With the additional benefits now, I may keep it this time.

I was surprised that I was offered another free trial and they clearly knew I had done one before.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: concordiadiscors Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10546 of 10586
Subject: Re: Another free trial of Prime Date: 11/29/2011 4:24 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Same here. I did my first free trial around 5 years ago, and I guess they figured with the volume of stuff I've bought since I might want to reconsider.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement