Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: benjd25 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 443185  
Subject: Another irony meter gone Date: 10/10/2012 8:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 7
Michael Savage's talk show left the airwaves Thursday after the conservative host won a legal battle with his longtime employer, although his attorney said discussions with new networks are already under way...

His attorney Daniel Horowitz...says Savage has been fighting the network for two years to get out a contract that was 10 years old and prevented the host from switching employers. Horowitz said the agreement lacked protections afforded to artists and entertainers under California law, and tied Savage to Talk Radio Network indefinitely.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/09/28/michael-sava...

I thought I had finally found an irony meter strong enough...I was wrong.

Hopefully Dr. Savage can get back on the air and rant against government regulation of business soon.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: sandyleelee Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 410749 of 443185
Subject: Re: Another irony meter gone Date: 10/11/2012 1:35 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Hopefully Dr. Savage can get back on the air and rant against government regulation of business soon.

And about all those greedy workers whose selfish demands are bankrupting major corporations.

SLL

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement