Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: DiversifyFool Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 85  
Subject: Another PEIX bagholder here Date: 3/13/2008 11:29 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Have been following etoh stocks for some time, thankfully trading around positions. PEIX has some differentiation. Willing to share thoughts if anyone still interested.

Code3TJ -- I have some of the same holdings as you.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JGBFool Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 82 of 85
Subject: Re: Another PEIX bagholder here Date: 3/13/2008 12:26 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
etoh

At first I thought that was a typo, and then I recalled that abbreviation for ethanol back in Organic Chemistry class way back in college. Now I'm just amazed that I still remember any organic chemistry stuff.

--JGBFool (still convinced I forgot most of it)

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement