UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (53) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 757802  
Subject: Another piece of evidence emerges... Date: 8/17/2014 8:12 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 11
…a video from the Ferguson chaos. (Except for the raw narrative, I replaced all the gender words with the actual names of the parties.)

A Witness Conversation Unknowingly Captured at the Scene of the Ferguson Shooting is a Game-Changer
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/168698-eyewitness-recalls-im...

@6:28/6:29 of video

#1 How’d he get from there to there?

#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck {crosstalk}. But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him. Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him. [there is dispute here whether he says "doubled back" or "coming back."]

#1. Oh, the police got his gun

#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him {crosstalk}. Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing.

#1 The Police?

#2 The Police shot him

#1 Police?

#2 The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running … (garbled something about “he took it from him”).

This is important because if Brown had been shot, and Brown advanced towards Wilson instead of surrendering, it would substantiate the narrative that Wilson shot in self-defense due to the fact that Wilson was being threatened with severe bodily harm. This corroborates an account of the event given by a friend of Officer Darren Wilson:

Well, then Brown takes off and gets to be about 35 feet away. And Darren’s first protocol is to pursue. So, he stands up and yells, “Freeze!” Brown and his friend turn around. And Brown taunts Wilson… And then all the sudden Brown just started bumrushing Wilson. Brown just started coming at Wilson full speed. And, so Wilson just started shooting. And, Brown just kept coming. And, so Wilson really thinks Brown was on something.”

The plot thickens. I expect Skittles and Arizona iced tea to appear somewhere soon.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (53) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Foolanthropy 2014!
By working with young, first-time moms, Nurse-Family Partnership is able to truly change lives – for generations to come.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

Looking at Currency Ratios
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement