No. of Recommendations: 3
Ant:

OriginOil is out fishing hoping to land a big one. Algae based bio-fuel does nor seem to be economically viable specially with fracking dropping the price of fossil fuels. Cleaning up coal fired utility smokestacks does not seem to have paned out I don't know why but it could be tied in the cost of bio-fuel being too high, Maybe buying carbon credits is cheaper. The big push now is cleaning up produced and frack water which could be a sizable business if it is cost effective. There are several minor ongoing project such as green buildings in Paris and algae harvesting for specialty producers.

While water cleanup looks like the biggest potential catch I'd be quite happy with catching anything just now. OriginOil needs revenue to pay for the cash burn. I follow the company with interest but I'm not adding any money to the position I already have, not until I see recurring revenue.

Denny Schlesinger
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement