UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: sashamore Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 381  
Subject: antique stock certificate almanac Date: 12/12/2006 3:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
hello fools........
i thought i'd pass this along in case there is someone out there who
doesnt know and who might value the information.....

the ANTIQUE STOCK CERTIFICATE ALMANAC, 2005, was written by my cousin,
FRED FULD III...........it is available for sale thru barnes and noble. (i think)..you can google the title for more info. if you like.

yours,
sashamore
Print the post Back To Top
Author: wolferd1 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 369 of 381
Subject: Re: antique stock certificate almanac Date: 12/12/2006 9:49 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
my cousin, FRED FULD

The San Francisco haunted house guy?

Author: sashamore Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 371 of 381
Subject: Re: antique stock certificate almanac Date: 12/13/2006 1:49 PM
Recommendations: 7
thank you, kahuna.........

i am not e e cummings,
i do not know what a "convestion" is,
and unfortunately, my hand shakes too much to be able to hit the shift
button w'out it turning into III........ditto w all capitals, so rather
than continually having to backspace to correct, i use lower-case.

i hope it doesn't bother you too much.

sashamore

Author: sashamore Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 372 of 381
Subject: Re: antique stock certificate almanac Date: 12/13/2006 2:55 PM
yes !! i'm stunned by your question....he's a multi-multi- faceted guy
----you could google him, FRED FULD 111, and if he sez yes, i'll send you his email......

sasha

Author: sashamore Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 373 of 381
Subject: Re: antique stock certificate almanac Date: 12/13/2006 2:58 PM
tsk. sorry, the above post, (re fred, the sanfrancisco haunted house
guy) is answering wolferd's question.....wolf: i was so excited by
your quest. i forgot to address the post.!

yrs,
sasha

Author: hokieharry Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 374 of 381
Subject: Re: antique stock certificate almanac Date: 12/25/2006 4:25 PM
The San Francisco haunted house guy?

----you could google him, FRED FULD 111,

Is he this guy? It's the first item on Google.

Fred Fuld. Computing Lab Supervisor. Fred manages the Concord Campus Computer Lab and its ... catering, facility reservations and janitorial service. AS 111 ...

Sounds really interesting....

Author: sashamore Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 375 of 381
Subject: Re: antique stock certificate almanac Date: 1/9/2007 3:19 PM
Recommendations: 1
lol and guffaw!! that IS what google sez first........but if you
just look him up w'out googling him, his bio is much more impressive.

includes a couple of books, a film or two.......other stuff......

still laffing at your remark.
sasha

Author: mycache101 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 376 of 381
Subject: Re: antique stock certificate almanac Date: 1/9/2007 4:26 PM

Very interesting man and diverse "body of work" to date.

The Antique Stock Certificate Almanac is available from many sources. Is there one source that would directly benefit him more than another?

I had something else to ask about him you but I forget...

jj

distracted

Author: sashamore Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 377 of 381
Subject: Re: antique stock certificate almanac Date: 1/10/2007 4:49 PM
thanks julie......i doubt that one source would benefit him more than
another except for a few bucks.........now, if you wanted to buy, say,
10,000 copies, that might be significan enough to matter......

yrs,
sasha

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement