Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: BRGuy One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 17  
Subject: any clarity? Date: 9/20/2006 12:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0

we still wear sweaters, and with virtually no debt, and $5/share cash (as of the last q) the stock is now trading below book.

is it a falling knife or does the delayed filing and low volume make the company a bargain? has anyone spoken to customers or know more about recent events?

BRGuy
Print the post Back To Top
Author: DejSpin One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17 of 17
Subject: Re: any clarity? Date: 9/20/2006 1:55 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
BRGuy,

I still hold my shares which are now back near breakeven from where I bought them. There certainly isn't much info available. If this is a relatively minor problem, the stock seems decidedly cheap. But if not, who knows?

One thing that you could do is try to get a response from howardroark. I believe that he still drops by the Liquid Lounge board now and again and he used to be the a very good source of info about HAMP.

Good luck,
DejSpin

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement