Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: cyndicate30 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 7  
Subject: Any EGL holders out there? Date: 1/5/2001 8:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
There's not been much activity on this board lately.
I live near Houston and am invested in EGL because it is an undervalued stock. Price has gone down lately, but I am confident that once the Circle integration is complete, revenues will soar.

Let's get the debate going again.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: dlcasey Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6 of 7
Subject: Re: Any EGL holders out there? Date: 2/8/2001 2:33 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
My sister is an employee (actually a CRCL employee) who is now being offered EAGL options @ 25 or so.

I am just researching the company to see if this is a good company from an objective standpoint...

Is the EAGL/CRCL merger a real synergistic deal? What are the reasons one should consider becoming owners?

I'm doing my own DD, but also just wanted to get opinions...

dlc

Author: cocoafungus Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7 of 7
Subject: Re: Any EGL holders out there? Date: 5/17/2001 6:47 PM
You were misled just like I was!!!! We were supposed to get more freight from circle. NO WAY!!!!!! The reputation eagle has with the customers I pick up and deliver to is negative!!!!!No custamer service and total lack of communication!! Sooner or later it catches up with you.Layoffs will make things worse.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement