Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: mrbillCZ Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 6836  
Subject: Any favs with chocolate? Date: 2/13/2012 12:40 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I have paired quite a few wines with chocolate, depending on cocoa content and sugar levels...from a Riesling (Spatlese) with a milk chocolate to a amaretto truffle with a 10 yr Tawny....anyone have any favs?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: GeeBeeNC Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6819 of 6836
Subject: Re: Any favs with chocolate? Date: 2/13/2012 9:57 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
In order:

Tawny Port
ruby Port
Cab Sav
Champagne (the real French stuff)
Rosa Regala

GeeB

Author: mrbillCZ Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6820 of 6836
Subject: Re: Any favs with chocolate? Date: 2/14/2012 5:26 PM
Recommendations: 0
Nice...the Rosa Regale is a classic with chocolate, not to mention the others.
Won't break out the chocolate with this, but will enjoy a Laurent Perrier this evening.

Author: MarkMarcellus Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6821 of 6836
Subject: Re: Any favs with chocolate? Date: 2/14/2012 11:04 PM
Recommendations: 2
Good Cognac. Or Armagnac. Never had a wine that worked for me with chocolate.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement