Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: honorwinds Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 115  
Subject: any interest in kEG? Date: 3/28/2000 2:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I recently purchased keg but noticed there are no recent posts about this stock. I know from traveling a bit that oil rigs don't run themselves and apparently this company comes in to maintain the wells after they are up and running. Why are previous posts concerned about the "roughnecks" these guys have usually moved on by the time keg gets involved or am I misinformed about my company? The CEO appeared on CNBC. He seems intelligent an confident and this is important in my decision to buy a company. Are there any new ideas about this company?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: bigbluu Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 96 of 115
Subject: Re: any interest in kEG? Date: 3/28/2000 10:52 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
YES KEEP IT, OIL WOULD HAVE TO DROP TO 18 BEFORE IT WOULD BOTHER THIS COMPANY

Author: honorwinds Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 97 of 115
Subject: Re: any interest in kEG? Date: 3/30/2000 11:11 AM
Thanks for the advice. I will hold for a while and see what happens with the oil industry.

Author: Kram1 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 98 of 115
Subject: Re: any interest in kEG? Date: 4/2/2000 6:44 PM
you wrote :previous posts concerned about the "roughnecks" these guys have usually moved on by the time keg gets involved or am I misinformed about my company?

Key has 1420 service rigs, each rig needs a minimum of 3 roughnecks to operate. Key has 73 land drilling rigs which need a minimum of 8 roughnecks to operate. Additional roughnecks are needed in certain operations and as others need days off.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement